The Online Course provides great flexibility.
It gives you access to the series in the
comfort of your home or when you can't get together.
You may be at school, in the military, or simply have
busy schedules and these situations can make it difficult to meet
together with a marriage counselor.
Marriage 101 makes vital topics for
conversation available online so you can take advantage of some of the best
marriage preparation available today. Here is what you will be discussing:
- Session 1: Marital Expectations –
- This session help you develop realistic
expectation about your relationship.
Session 2: Communication -
- This session improves your communication skills. - Learn what it means to be an active listener and how to have a true dialogue.
Session 3: Personality Differences -
- Everyone has their own way of expressing themselves. Couples learn to embrace each other’s differences.
Session 4: Conflict Resolution -
- Fighting fair, understanding the "real" issue, and forgiveness are a few of the points taught in this critical segment.
Session 5: Spiritual Intimacy -
- 1 + 1 = One - The Rosbergs help couples learn to develop spiritual unity and to overcome differences in family origins.
Session 6: Relating with Money Part 1 -
- Nerd & Free Spirits - Dave Ramsey used humorous life lessons to illustrate the unique ways we view money and hot to work together to make our money work for us.
Session 7: Relating with Money Part 2 -
- Singles & Children - Listen to Dave as he explains the difference in how to deal with money as a single person and as a couple with children.
Session 8: Sexual Intimacy -
- Dr. Gary & Barb Rosberg cover this sensitive area with common sense and dignity. The mental, physical and emotional aspects of sexual intimacy will help couples better understand the biblical view of sex.